Venus Factor Belly Fat: A lot of people set out trying to lose weight from one particular part of the body. Often, it's the belly.
Having a firmer, flatter abdomen makes us look younger as well as fitter. This is because older people, both men and women, tend to put on weight in this area first. Younger people naturally have less belly fat.
Unfortunately, there is no diet that will target one special part of the body so that we lose all of the weight from that region. Fat is lost from all over the body in roughly the same proportions that we gained it.
However, we can do a lot to firm up our abdomen using exercise.
Targeted fitness training will tone the abdominal muscles (abs) so that they support the body much better.
This means that they will be tighter, containing and hiding some of the visceral fat. Then as we gradually lose fat all over the body because of our improved way of eating, the abs will begin to show and we start to have the appearance of a flat belly.
Developing the core muscles, including the abs and the muscles of the back, will also improve posture. Better posture means that we stand and sit in a way that makes us look fitter and slimmer. So just this aspect of working the abs can make a huge difference to how good we look.
Training will also help to speed up the metabolism so that we use more energy, burning fat throughout the day.
But of course, diet is important too. Nobody will see the firmest six pack if it is hidden under a layer of fat!
1. Drink a glass of water before you start a meal – up to 30 minutes before. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.
Include water in your meals in the form of fruit and soups, but do not drink while you eat.
SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water? It’s amazing! Water also plays a vital role in weight control. Make sure you drink at least six 8oz glasses per day.
2. Choose fresh fruit over canned or dried fruits. Canned fruits are often lacking in the nutrients you would find in fresh fruit. Dried fruits are very sweet and it is easy to overeat on them. If you want to use dried fruits in a recipe, soak them for a half hour before use.
3. Watch what you eat. Keep a watchful eye on every thing that goes in. Sometimes the garnishes can be richer than the food itself. Accompaniments too can be very rich. Remember that it is the easiest thing in the world to eat something without realizing that it was something that you should not have eaten. Selective memory you know…
4. Fix times to have meals and snacks and stick to them. Try to have food at fixed times of the day. You can stretch these times by half an hour, but anything more than that is going to affect your eating pattern. The result will either be a loss of appetite or that famished feeling, both of which will make you stuff yourself with more than what is required the next time you eat.
5. If you can say no to alcoholic beverages please do. Alcoholic beverages contain empty calories – they are high calorie drinks with virtually no nutrients. Besides, after a glass or two you will be in no position to watch your diet, your self control will be gone and you are likely to eat anything in sight.
For a more comprehensive discussion on alcohol, fat loss drugs and so on, go to the women's hormone healthy weight loss success program page.
6. Graze 5 to 6 times a day. Instead of sticking to just three meals a day, try grazing. Grazing means try having 5 or 6 smaller meals instead of three king sized meals. It is an excellent way of having smaller quantities of food and keeping the metabolism working faster.
7. Never eat in secret. If you are going to cheat on your diet, do it publicly and share what you bought with your colleagues or family. This will keep you from bingeing.
8. Avoid very browned and burned foods. They contain free radicals which are bad for our health. Wrap fish or meat in aluminum foil to bake it in the oven or on the barbecue without charring.
factor venus pdf tip 9. Use fresh parsley. Parsley is an excellent thing to munch on in between meals. Not just is it good for you in terms of vitamins, but it is also a perfect way of making your breath fresher.
10. When you decide it’s time to start working out, start slowly and don’t get discouraged if you don’t achieve your fitness goals after the first week. Many people make this mistake. They feel that if they really push their bodies they can lose more weight in a couple of workouts. This is a big mistake.
If you try to push your body too much in the first few sessions, you are likely to end up with sprained joints, a sore back and even torn ligaments. The rule to be followed here is that slow and steady wins the race.
In many ways, the Venus factor program could be renamed the DIY Venus Factor program because, when you know what the score is, YOU decide how you want to do this. Knowledge is power!
Other Related Articles By Mokie
By the way, do you want to know more about the Venus Factor belly fat process?