Micro Niche Finder
If you are looking for small business opportunities online or want to know more about the micro niche finder process, you are in the right place!
Also, what could be more encouraging than true stories of people just like you who succeeded online from home building their own small business?
Or are you having trouble deciding on the best small business to start? I have assembled dozens of success stories on my Site Build It! case studies page. The people tell exactly how they did it! Click on the link below.
(CLICK HERE FOR CASE STUDIES)
The Micro niche Finder
You've read all the books on internet marketing. You've read the success stories and some of the failure ones. You are good to go.
Follow your heart some say and so you have. You have decided to follow your passion and make a career for yourself online doing something you love to do.
You do some searching on Google and you see a whole lot of replies to your searches. "This doesn't look good," you tell yourself. "Maybe I won't be able to work from home".
But you are right, sort of. A large market can be tackled and conquered by someone who is very knowledgeable and hard working. You may have the hard working part down pat, but your knowledge pantry is bare. What to do? You are bound and determined to work from home.
The key here is to find something called a micro niche. It will take a little research, but there are lots of them out there.
Let's take the weight loss market, for example. It has millions of sites and responses on Google search. If this is the niche that fascinates you, do the following. The tool is free and very powerful.
Here is your micro niche finder: You go to Google Adwords External Keyword tool. As I recall, you have to open a Google account first. Go ahead, it takes a minute and commits you to nothing. Now that you're in, you'll see a little box asking for keyword ideas.
- 1. Enter the niche you want and fill in the little captcha code box.
Within seconds, this amazing tool will deliver hundreds of keywords related to your weight loss niche that you had never thought of, their local and global demands, competition and hundred of RELATED keywords. Congratulations! You've just completed your first major step for you to work from home.
- 2. Look through all of this and choose keywords that have a much lower demand than the main one. One of these keywords can become your micro niche.
If your niche is weight loss, you will stumble on phrases like "How to loose thigh fat" with a really low demand or something similar. There is your micro niche. If demand is low, likely supply will be too.
- 3. There are ways to find out how strong competition is and those will be covered in lesson two of this series. Right now, I want you to get the feel for the keyword tool. You will notice that usually, the longer the keyword, the lower the demand.
That is a good thing. The longer the keyword PHRASE, the more likely people are going to buy. These are called long-tailed keywords and will be explained in lesson four.
- 4. Don't forget, these numbers come from the Google data base. It doesn't get better than that, folks. Another thing you will have to ponder is what are you going to do in your niche.
Are you an expert in weight loss yourself and you are going to sell advice, or have you written ebooks on the subject? Maybe you'll want to sell someone else's book? As you are researching your keywords, keep that in the back of your mind.
- 5.An internet site is a nice thing, but it has to do something. It has to instruct and offer solutions for money. The best and easiest way to monetize a site is with Clickbank and that will be the subject of lesson three.
The micro niche finder.
Micro Niche Finder
By the way, if you are really serious about the Micro Niche Finder, you need to view my short video. Simply